[stylist] experimental writing

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Mar 18 23:13:01 UTC 2009

Your answer helps tremendously.  Maybe I'll just go and become so superbly
above the rest of you because I can write some ridiculous stuff that makes
no sense.  Kind of like impressionist paintings, methinks.  However it would
probably be good to do for exercises when your brain has gone on the fritz.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.