[stylist] question

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue Mar 24 14:01:18 UTC 2009

Being blind and not making it a part of one's identity is a choice.  Being
sighted and trying to understand those who are blind can be called by some
as compassionate.  Judith  However, don't tell me that a sighted person who
works for a blind organization can be classified if the person knows what
they are doing as a blind wannabe.  -----