[stylist] question

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Tue Mar 24 21:16:21 UTC 2009

What you say here reminds me of the passage in the Bible where Jesus heals the blind man, and he compares the people to trees when describing what he sees.

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not
 do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? Numbers 23:19
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com
Skype: redwheel1