[stylist] question

Alan Wheeler awheeler at neb.rr.com
Tue Mar 24 21:23:25 UTC 2009

Judith,
I start to care, though, when people associate the fact that my eyes don't work with being the same as my brain not working.  Know what I mean?  For some sighted people blindness = stupidity, and that bothers me.  My eyes can't see, but my brain can still think.  So, when people treat me like both my brain and my eyes don't work, I tend to struggle with how to respond at times.  The overwhelming majority of the time, I am kind about it.  There are those moments I find myself thinking that dealing with a particular individual is a total wash.  I am not saying I am right for feeeling that way, because I am not.  It's just my human nature rearing its head is all.

In Christ,
Alan

+-+-+-

   God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.
 C. S. Lewis
~~~
awheeler at neb.rr.com
IM me at: outlaw-cowboy at live.com