[stylist] question

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue Mar 24 23:45:53 UTC 2009

Ok, John, help me solve that paradox.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of John Lee Clark
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 4:42 PM
To: 'NFBnet Writer's Division Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [stylist] question

It did confuse me utterly when I found myself among the conservatives on
some issues, but then I realized that I was so left that I went all the way
around in that direction and came out on the right side.  But I'd be
supporting some of the same things but for very, very liberal reasons.  So
don't be surprised if I egg the conservatives on--they'll help advance some
of my liberal agenda!

Checked by AVG.
9:19 AM