[stylist] Point of View Provoker

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:20:15 UTC 2009

uninvolved omniscient observer/commenter perspective?
I think it's when you write like a narrator, but a narrator separated
from the story, that is uneffected by the turn out of events, who
simply tells the story, and sort of has its own personality although
not really a person in the story.
But then again, I'm just guessing.