[stylist] question

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Wed Mar 25 21:00:37 UTC 2009

yes,
he is outgoing and intelligent.  I also think that a rather
large  amount of humor can be found in that story.  for example, he
askes the pharisees if they would also be Jesus follower since
they're asking him so much about Jesus, and he knew whom he was
talking with there!
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS