[stylist] question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Mar 26 03:47:37 UTC 2009

The university that I attended had a blind person as a professor in the
"vision" deparment.  Problem was this person acted sighted at any cost.  One
day a student almost got run down in the hallway because the professor was
going down the wrong side of the hall.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.