[stylist] question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Mar 26 18:50:23 UTC 2009

I would have to agree.  I find myself opening up more and being myself when
with a group of blind folks.  With them I don't have to worry if I'm doing
something or saying something that someone will misconstrue.
Maybe this is because on my shoulders I put the responsibility of making
blind folks look normal.  You know, be a positive role model because if I'm
a jerk, people will think all blind people are jerks.  I had a few
experiences with such people in college.
When I am with blind people I feel more like we're just a group of people.
I can put away my amazing woman cape for a while and just be me.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.