[stylist] Does anyone want to be blind?

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Mar 27 02:36:23 UTC 2009

You are right and when I read what I wrote, I can't believe I made that
mistake.  But just substitute "harm" for "wrong" in the previous E-mail and
it washes out the same.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.