[stylist] Blinda and published.Making a list RE: Publishing Newsand comments

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Fri Mar 27 04:32:05 UTC 2009

Robert:

Not sure if you meant only blind writers who were at last year's convention.
If you meant just the date, and any blind writer counts, then add two books
under my name.  They are:

Clark, John Lee. Suddenly Slow: Poems. Minneapolis, MN: Handtype Press,
2008.

Clark, John Lee (ed.). Deaf American Poetry: An Anthology. Washington, D.C.:
Gallaudet University Press, 2009.

When is your presentation?  A third may come out by then.

John