[stylist] All STYLIST members

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Fri Mar 27 23:59:33 UTC 2009

Hey guys, I would like to respectfully request that we cool it and not send
to the list some of the non-writing and/or blindness topics that have been
too prevalent over the last week or so. I'm a pretty tolerant guy, but.over
the past week or so, posts are straying too far afield from this lists
purpose  .

So please dear friends, channel that energy back into the narrower view of
writing (which is of itself a very broad venue).

Thank you very much your friendly STYLIST list police

President NFB Writers' Division
Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
Division Website-