[stylist] Writing

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Sun Mar 29 03:32:29 UTC 2009

I agree with Jim and Barbara. The writers' scope has no limit, and any
philosophical discussion has the potential to spawn a masterpiece by any one
of us. Also, discussions like this allow us to get to know each other, and
help new list members who are struggling with blindness related issues of
their own.
	The only thing I would suggest is that we keep the subject lines
pertinent to what we're talking about. When we change the subject within a
thread, start talking about one thing and then go into something totally
different, we should change the subject line. This way those among us who
aren't interested in the conversation can delete the messages in short order
without having to look at them.