[stylist] For all STYLIST Members

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon Mar 30 03:08:49 UTC 2009

I expect that paternalism and other blindness issues are fine for the list as
pertaining to what we write about.   I think perhaps politics is not.   Yet
some would like the opportunity to talk about politics.   When the subject
comes up, one might make the suggestion, "Let's move this over to the other list."
Just my thought.
Lori