[stylist] For all STYLIST Members

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon Mar 30 06:18:45 UTC 2009

no,
politics don't belong here.

but most of the recent traffic on this list has, I believe, been on
blindness related topics.

as a result of posting my comments about my doctor's insulin
paternalism, I received a wonderful note from another list member
posted offlist.  and because of that I learned some.  so, talking
with blind people about blindness topics is often a good thing.

yes, I'll look forward to the new list and hope Alan has no trouble
setting it up.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS