[stylist] Being on the List

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:14:11 UTC 2009

Shelly,
I agree that sometimes my inbox can overflow with list serve emails,
and at times it can be anoying, however, what I find pointless, or off
topic, someone else finds inspirational and uplifting, which is why I
plan to keep sorting through everything as I do. Besides, there are
far to many times I realize I came very close to deleting an unread
message that once I opened it on a second thought, I realized was just
what I needed to read for that day.

Another question I'd like to ask is, do blind related issues only
directly effect us individually? I thought that issues concerning
blindness effected us all directly, even if we do not realize it.

Thanks, just a few thoughts I had.
Aziza