[stylist] copying Shakespeare vs Borrowed words

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon May 4 18:18:55 UTC 2009

Shakespeare's words and plots have worked their way into our literature to
such an extent we don't always realize we are using them.
Examples:   One fell swoop -- this is either from Hamlet or MacBeth.
West Side Story --   uses the Romeo and Juliet plot

Those are just two.   If I cracked my Complete Works of Shakespeare I'd
have plenty more.

Lori

2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from
All 3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCredit
ReportAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De9275
80bf7)