[stylist] NEW THOUGHT PROVOKER #145- Looking Blind

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Tue May 5 20:28:53 UTC 2009

Tami,
I've had people say about my first guide dog Bruce that he didn't look
like a guide dog as he was an australian cattle dog. I even had
someone insist he was a Mutt. Just because she didn't know what an
australian shepard dog was.

Helene

On 05/05/2009, Judith Bron <jbron at optonline.net> wrote:
> I just tell them the truth.  Then it's up to them to figure out.  Judith

>>> appearance. Things that are associated with blindness are often