[stylist] censorship

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Thu May 7 00:56:46 UTC 2009

Whoa!
that's incredibly insulting Lori.

once I submitted an article for a newsletter to
emergency managemant, that is for our county.  I
felt it was written very well.  they rewrote the
last couple paragraphs, it was slightly shorter
but terrible, as in poor english and poor
writing.  unfortunately when I found out it was
too late to take my name off of it.

if this has your name on it, I'd sure refuse to
put up with this kind of ... well ... crap.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS