[stylist] censorship

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu May 7 07:09:49 UTC 2009

Lori,

Crap!  I would muse upon this, but I have no inspiration...

I don't actually know what to tell you, or what I would do in your
situtation.  It sounds like censorship to me, but I'm not well enough versed
to judge it more than that.

Questions:  If you refuse to edit the magazine, won't they just censor
someone else?  Is there any valid reasoning behind these arbitrary-sounding
nitpicks?  I'm thinking of the product references, in case they refer to
something that might be dangerous but were discussed favorably enough to
convince an unwary senior to buy them without realizing the danger.  (I
can't imagine, but I'm trying to look at it from more than one angle).

Tami Smith-Kinney