[stylist] Catching up

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu May 7 07:17:47 UTC 2009

Kerry,

When I was doing my research on submissions and queries and all that fun
stuff, it was back when the internet was still geek territory with only
thousands of users...  Well, anturally I was on it!  /grin/  It was not the
unlimited fount of all information it is today, except on the subject of
computers.  I couldn't afford my own copy of the Literary Marketplace, so
there was nothing for it but to trundle down to my local library and haul
the thing out (I think I strained various muscles a time or two) and lay it
out on the table in inadequate lighting (what's with libraries and crappy
light?) to wade through seventy million  gzillion teeny tiny pages of tiny,
tiny print....

My memory may be magnifying the horrors by now, but when I get to it again,
I will happy to use the internet.  /grin/

Now I need to focus on slogging away at the tedious details of the small
stuff so I can start getting something out there to build on.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney