[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 61, Issue 7

Kerry Thompson uinen at earthlink.net
Fri May 8 00:50:39 UTC 2009

Hi friends,

Tami, I totally understand. Writers Market and Poets Market are, as you describe, zillions of pages of minuscule print. Even with an enlarger, using them is a major pain in the eyes/head. *grin* Thank Heaven for the Internet, eh?

Lori, RE: censorship: I agree with everyone else here in being puzzled and put off in a big way. I hope you get this strange lady straightened out. If not, the best thing would probably be to remove yourself from the project. I mean, this is not something you want your name associated with!

Solidarity and Peace,
Kerry