[stylist] Help! I'm being tormented by my essay!

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun May 10 04:11:37 UTC 2009

okay,
one thing from the first paragraph, "unpermissible" I think the
proper word is "impermissible."
I think a little bit of fleshed out detail how doing ordinary things
without sight flies in the face of societies expectations.  how being
independently blind challenges societal assumptions.  these would
strengthen the two paragraphs.
otherwise, good.  don't ask me to help you on Kierkegard (sp?) I'm
rather ignorant of him.

oh yes, Re Nietzsche, I wonder if he ever addressed the question of
having a disability in this world.  as I mentioned before, the
problem with nietzsche is that he thinks that we in and of ourselves
can know and properly judge what is "good" for us, and for society.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS