[stylist] censorship

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Mon May 11 00:41:38 UTC 2009

this bizarreness wasn't even relevant to an open discussion of
support or opposition for abortion.  literally what the newspaper
honchoes said was that someone with a prolife record, someone who has
blogged or written prolife works, can't even sell them an article
about fishing, or some other totally unrelated subject!
yes, very weird.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS