[stylist] Help! I'm being tormented by my essay!

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon May 11 04:48:19 UTC 2009

Angela,

I'm with everyone else.  They look good and read really well.  "everyday" is
a single word, not hyphenated, but that's the best nitpick I can come up
with for you.  /smile/

The concepts you discussed and how you apply them to blindness are really
fascinating.  I like the way you did it.

I'm playing the violin for your end-of-term cold.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney