[stylist] censorship

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon May 11 04:52:58 UTC 2009

Luv them thoght police!  Even though I'm pro-choice.  In my opinion, anytime
someone believes so strongly in something they cannot hear or allow others
to express opposing views, they need to take a look a their belief system.
I try to apply the same rule to myself.  Wonder how well I succeed?  /smile/

If you figure out what fishing has to do with abortion or pregnancy please
let me know, because I can't even come up with something stupidly absurd to
try to tie it together.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney