[stylist] censorship

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon May 11 05:23:07 UTC 2009

Good question!  It's something very human, though, to try to restrict the
free flow of ideas, especially new or threatening ones.  You can see it
throughout human history and in anthropological case studies of primitve
trives.

Er...  Oops!  I'm getting my Stylist list and my Chat list confused, aren't
I?

Tami Smith-Kinney