[stylist] Division Breakfast

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 16 20:47:43 UTC 2009

Hello Robert and listers,

    Would there be interest in holding a Writers' Division Breakfast? Many
other affiliates and divisions do this so why not us? It's one more
networking opportunity for division members to get together to exchange
ideas and acquaint them selves with each other over some good wholesome
food. Mr. President will you take this under consideration and make the
necessary arrangements? See everyone in Detroit.

Peter Donahue