[stylist] Vista vs. XP

Amy Krout-Horn krouthorn at verizon.net
Mon May 18 20:07:16 UTC 2009

Hi Listers:
Before I completely pull all my hair out in frustration, I thought I'd bring my plight to you all. My husband bought me a lap top, which was very generous and much appreciated, but  my problem began when I realized that it has Vista rather than XP. XP is what I'm used to because it's what came on my desk top computer. In my opinion, Vista is considerably more complicated, and transferring my documents back and forth from desk top to lap top, is giving me a royal pain in the...well, you know. Anyway, can someone recommend a few pointers or the name of a good tutorial, to help me navigate the tangle that exists between Vista, Xp, MS Word 2003, and MS Word 2007? Help! I messed with the lap top all morning, got no revising done, and now, all I have to show for my time, is a headache  and a bad attitude.
Amy