[stylist] Vista vs. XP

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Fri May 22 17:00:27 UTC 2009

I didn't hear it, but I sure believe it. Vista is unstable at best and its
visual interface make it a nightmare for screen reader users.
	Speaking of new technology which might as well be left on the shelf,
anyone try IE 8? It claims to have lots of accelerators well, I think
they're decelerators. I got rid of it, went back to 7, and I'm happy now.
	Just some free advice which of course is worth what you paid for it,
leave MS upgrades alone until after the first service pack release at least.
Of course sometimes you have no choice, and in that case I feel for you and
wish I had some relevant information to offer.