[stylist] Member has question

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Mon May 25 16:33:03 UTC 2009

To my knowledge it is only on cassette.  However, you can always email them
and with the transition from cassettes that everyone is having to do, it
might be an option in the future.

I have spoken with the lady that started this and she was an English major
and came up with the service to provide access to all of this material that
other English majors had a difficult time obtaining access to.

Cindy