[stylist] My web site

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu May 28 21:19:37 UTC 2009

Angela,

Congratulations on finishing another year of school!  How did your essays
turn out?

I've only had time to glance at your website and will read it as I have
time.  It looks really great, and really useful.

I'm in the process of purchasing a similar site, and hope to be able to
announce it within the next week.  We'll talk then about exchanging links
and so forth!  Now I have to think about writing the announcement and an
intoduction to myself as the new owner/caretaker, but I'm too excited to
think straight!  /lol/

Keep up the good work!

Tami Smith-Kinney