[stylist] art of getting published.

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 02:26:53 UTC 2009

Many publishers, though not all, prefer email to print!   you'll get far
fewer rejections that way (they simply don't bother to let you know).   The
story I published in Angels on Earth was sent by email, and all our
correspondence, except for the check and the contract, came by email.

However, if you do need some thing printed out, providing it's not too
long, you can send it here and I'll do it for you (I'm talking about letters
now, not manuscripts), especially if you plan to send it to someone in the U.S.
  If you need something printed in the U.K. you might consult local
printers and see if they would do it.   Then burn it onto a CD or something, and
they can print from that.   They'll charge you per page, those who do it.
Lori