[stylist] paper on Braille literacy for blind children

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Thu Nov 5 03:41:32 UTC 2009

Cassandraa, A few years ago a woman I know showed me a representation of a
braille cell.  It was a wooden rack with three holes on the right side and
three holes on the left.  It was made of wood with a bracket of some kind in
the middle.  By now her twin boys have probably had their time with it, but
I'm sure that NFB might be able to lead you to this representation or send
you a picture.  Good luck, Judith