[stylist] paper on Braille literacy for blind children

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Nov 5 14:44:37 UTC 2009

A Braille cell would be very easy to make.  Just have someone who can see
draw circles to represent the dots.  Another thing you could do is trace
something round, cut out six of those and glue them on a sheet of paper.  A
print/Braille alphabet would be easy to make, too.  I don't know about a
Braille writer or slate and stylus picture, though.  You could have someone
take the picture of yours.
Barbara

The Hawkeyes are 9 and 0!  Let's go Iowa Hawkeyes!