[stylist] Metrolink111 Love Your Best Station Girl

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sat Nov 7 23:14:52 UTC 2009

Hello Caste and Crew,

Wow what a busy week! I'm still workign on my San Bernardino trip essay that's next ont he list today. I also have to write about last night a separate essay but here's my engineer journal for Monday Oct 9 through Friday Oct 13. This story is published in two parts. Too many engineers to remember I suppose. But there's only one glen! He's the best. You have to read and find out why.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111LoveYourBestStation.htm
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, train travel, and now meeting the engineers, Metrolink 111 or other interests click on http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated November 1, 2009