[stylist] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #151- The Braille Princess

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 04:27:35 UTC 2009

Why not?   Lots of kids who aren't deaf learn sign to talk to deaf friends.
  So why can't kids learn Braille to pass notes to a friend?   But in this
case, I expect the teacher wouldn't be teaching all the kids Braille.   Even
vision teachers (at least in my state) don't know enough Braille to really
be effective.
(Sorry.   Can't seem to keep the cynicism out of my emails!)
Lori