[stylist] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #151- The Braille Princess

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 04:43:06 UTC 2009

I agree, kids can definetly be cruel. But... I didn't get a taste of
that until around second and third grade. Before that I still had the
fascination card on my side.

Two years ago for our Meet the Blind event, our chapter held a sort of
fair, and the table I helped run was the Braille table, demonstrating
slates and Braille Writers, and books. I helped a group of Boy Scouts
write their names in Braille and they were thrilled. My table stayed
open the longest because they kept coming back asking me to write more
stuff for them.

Aziza