[stylist] learning braille

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Mon Nov 16 18:15:48 UTC 2009

Funny though, when people do go to Greece, France, Italy, Switzerland,
Japan and so on, they often find that the local people know English.
Learning more than one language is standard in many countries, and those
countries generally score higher than US citizens on standard tests. I
understand your frustration with clerks who can't communicate, but many
of the instances of that which I have had in my life have been with
illiterate English-speaking Americans.
Donna

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org