[stylist] reading braille

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue Nov 17 18:36:27 UTC 2009

Donna, The book produced by your brother sounds like what the doctor
ordered.  I started teaching my grandchildren English by stringing together
words like cat, bat fat etc.  It's old phonetic reading which is still the
best way to learn English.  Do you have an address where I can order the
book?  Do you have contact information for where I can get the booklet you
got from NLS?  Thanks, Judith