[stylist] optogon

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 19 18:03:32 UTC 2009

Atty,
I used an opticon to read with although I never could get any speed up
in my reading even though I practiced every day. You do have to put a
lot of effort into training if you want to get anywhere at all with
these machines. I'm sad that they are not made any more. I believe
some blind took to them, and some didn't. I gather you are one of the
ones who didn't.

Helene