[stylist] optogon

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Fri Nov 20 14:18:22 UTC 2009

I thought it was stupid, really, learning it. I've always been out-spoken
and relbellious as a child. It comes from having only myself to rely on. My
itinerate teacher told me to learn it, scheduled lessons and I took them. A
huge waste of time, imo. I all ready knew what print looked like, I'd read
it from 5 to 8 years old.

But I think this is off topic for the list so if you want to chat about it
you can send me a private mail.

Atty