[stylist] Question re latest Slate & Style Braille

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Nov 25 16:00:31 UTC 2009

Hi Friends,
I have been enjoying my Braille copy of the autumn edition of Slate and
Style, but have come upon a question. At the bottom of page 15 there is
an e-mail address for Debbie Kent Stein which I am having a problem
reading. I wrote an article recently for my Braille literacy series in
which the subject, Jeanne Marie Moore, mentioned her and a play she had
written. I've been trying to find a way of contacting her to let her
know she was mentioned in the article, so I was excited to see this.

To me it looks like this -- I am enclosing the part that confuses me in
brackets.

dkent[enhis,)]@att.net

I've been trying to figure this out all morning. The four letters that
are confusing are all in the lower four dots of the cell. I thought
maybe they were supposed to be in the top four, but that would make it:
dkent[ehag]@att.net

That didn't make sense either, so I tried to find it online but it's not
up yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Donna Hill

--
Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.13780