[stylist] Question re latest Slate & Style Braille

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Wed Nov 25 18:34:17 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,
Thanks so much! I guess I just learned something about computer code.
When I think of it, I don't know that I ever read Braille of an e-mail
address that contained numbers. I suppose you always use the lower cell
for them?
Have a great Thanksgiving,
Donna

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org