[stylist] Angels Light Partial Draft 1

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Sat Nov 28 16:55:58 UTC 2009

I checked out about 6 pages and I enjoyed many of your phrases. I especially
liked the urgency with the running, running, running, flow. You do give us a
feeling of desperation.

Watch repeating words close together. Not including the running above. lol
Hands, the boys name, the word angel, ETC.

Remember to show not tell. Instead of saying he was hystericle, show us how
he acted when he was histericle.

I was pleased to see you didn't use a lot of saidisms, just remember that
you know who is talking at all times, you're the writer, but the reader
needs to know. I liked how you used little dreamer to let us know that the
angel was speaking.

I hope you will keep on working and writing. I see some talent here!

I would suggest some writing classes. I am just finishing mystery writing
and have taken advanced fiction writing. I learned much about pacing and
story structure. I managed to tackle scene and siquil, and I can recite the
3 act structure and the plot points in my sleep.

Talent is awesome and as much as we'd like to think it is enough, it isn't.
Even talent needs to know the ttools of the trade, so study write every day
and practice, practice, practice.

Wishing well,
write on,
Atty