[stylist] From Shelley Metrolink111: Love on the Rails

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 29 21:22:02 UTC 2009

OH the joy and pain of communicating with a locomotive engineer. And we haven't even gotten to freights yet! The MP36 verses the FP59, sweet promise, reconciliation, sweet bells, Glen orders. If you're a romantic you're going to love this; if you're into specs you're goig to love this. Today there's no choice. You must love it. Enjoy.
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-Metrolink111LoveOnTheRails.htm
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident, train travel, and now meeting the engineers, Metrolink 111 or other interests click on http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated November 1, 2009