[stylist] Hi, I'm new!

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Mon Oct 5 19:44:03 UTC 2009

Tony, Welcome. Thanks for the input about Lulu. I've heard of Lulu and
haven't investigated yet.
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**
NFBWD "Slate and Style" editor
http://www.nfb-writers-division.org

**
"What sparked your interest in trains?"
"The face of an engineer who knew he was going to get killed by a freight
train."
---SJA for anyone who wants to know
To read essays on my journey through the Chatsworth train accident,
Metrolink 111 or other interests click on
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smshowauthorbox.cgi?page=&author=AlongiSJ&alpha=A

updated September 24, 2009