[stylist] Hi, I'm new!

Susan Tabor souljourner at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 6 03:12:08 UTC 2009

Hi, Toni:

Welcome! I'm relatively new here myself. When I was younger I thought a lot
about publishing. For me now though I write because I enjoy it and if it is
published, so be it; and if not, that's OK too. I simply enjoy writing. It
feeds my spirit.

Thanks for the info about Lulu. I may check it out.

Yes, people bounce ideas off one another on this list. Again, welcome!
Susan Tabor