[stylist] Writers' Division monthly meeting, October

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Oct 6 09:23:03 UTC 2009

I too may miss this one due to
Same reason. Our convention is in Scotts Bluff and it is 8 hours west of
Omaha; the business meeting gets over at 12:00 PM, noon. I'm not sure if we
will sneak out a little early; I hate doing that. (Scotts Bluff is also in
Mountain Time Zone, so noon there is Omaha's 1:00 PM.).
But hey, I may hook up via the "moving cell phone), after all I'm not
driving.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-