[stylist] Writers' Division monthly meeting, October

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Oct 7 02:22:42 UTC 2009

The barbershop convention this weekend.  He's in the Des Moines chorus or
Pride of Iowa chorus.  His quartet just lost its baritone so they can't
compete.  Their quartet hasn't traditionally done poorly any way.  They have
a new baritone lined up, though.
Barbara

Snow is God's way of reminding us that beauty can be found even in the
coldest hearts.